Long vehicles. Volvo trucks
A 4x2 hauler. TTD power 610hp, max speed 140 km/h, which is limited to about 128-136 km/h with air drag coefficient, introduced in 2000, life 16 years, cost 6 642 £ + refitting cost 380 £, running cost 881 £/year, weight 10 tons, reliability decay 15. Capacity base 80 crates, 60 tonnes, 64000 litres, loading amount base 20, 10, 13.
- Oil tanker
- Water tanker
- Refrigerator for Food and Fruit
- Rubber truck (5 states)
- Coal truck (4 states)
- Iron ore truck (4 states)
- Copper ore truck (4 states)
- Grain truck (4 states) for Grain, Wheat and Maize
- Wood truck (3 states)
- Steel truck with random cargo ingots (5 states) big short pipes (3 states) pipes (3 states) cable drums (4 states) pipes (4 states) sheet products (3 states) steel shapes (3 states) big pipe (2 states)
- Paper truck (5 states)
- Containers platform with random cargo (16 variants from 12 different containers colours) and gradual loading (3 states per variant)
- Goods van with random cargo
- Goods van (1 in-transit state, 6 loading states)
- Heavy cargo platform, depending on landscape with random cargo
- machinery in temperate carrying Volvo EC460BLC (2 states) and Volvo L45B (2 states)
- cable drums in sub-tropic (4 states)
- Chemicals tanker (2 states) with blinking lights and random livery depending on year of build
- in 1955-1960, 1970-1975, 1985-1990, 2000-2005, 2015-2020, 2030-2035, 2045-2050, 2060-2065
- before 1950, in 1960-1965, 1975-1980, 1990-1995, 2005-2010, 2020-2025, 2035-2040, 2050-2055, after 2065
- in 1950-1955, 1965-1970, 1980-1985, 1995-2000, 2010-2015, 2025-2030, 2040-2045, 2055-2060
- Stake platform for plywood (6 states)
- Mail truck with random cargo
- Livestock truck with random cargo and gradual loading cows (4 states) pigs (6 states)
- Armoured truck for valuables, gold and diamonds
The cargo graphics (wood, cable drums, steel products (excluding ingots), chemicals tank, plywood, grain truck tarpaulin) are taken from the CargoSet
and DB Set v0.6
for TTDPatch and are kindly provided by Michael Blunck
The following text is by Volvo®
corp. and can be found at http://www.volvo.com
Excellent overnight accommodation for one person.
A long-haul cab with comfortable overnight accommodation for up to two people. The internal height is 193 cm (176 cm over the engine tunnel).
Our most exclusive cab offers full standing height and comes with two comfortable beds or the office pack both offering ample storage facilities. The internal height is 210 cm (193 cm over the engine tunnel).
Bottom bed: 200x70x12.5 cm. Top bed: 190x60x8 cm or 190x70x8 cm.
Radio cassette-player, 6 x speakers controls on the steering wheel. Radio CD-player, 8 x speakers, controls on steering wheel. Big Front radio cassette and CD-player 8 x speakers, controls on steering wheel.
Air deflector packages
Air deflectors for cab roof and sides, spoilers and chassis skirts.
Living 1 - Single Sleeper
Living 2 - Dual Sleeper
Living 3 - Office/dinette package
Volvo D16C. In-line 6-cylinder 16.1-litre diesel engine with turbo and intercooler. Four valves per cylinder. Integrated cylinder head. Electronic fuel injection for each cylinder. Electronic engine management system. Economic revs. 1,000-1,500 revs per minute. Euro 3 approved.
610 hp (449 kW), 550 hp (404 kW).
VEB (Volvo engine brake) is available as an option on both versions of the engine. Braking power 380 kW at 2,200 revs per minute.
There is a wide range of gearbox-driven or engine-driven power take-offs for the Volvo FH16, with or without direct-mounted hydraulic pumps. The Volvo D16C has a rear engine transmission which is fully equipped for an engine-driven power take-off with flange mounting or plug in pump facility. Maximum output of 650 Nm when driving and 1,000 Nm when stationary.
You have the option of setting a number of conditions for power take-off, for example, parking brake on, engine rev range, engine speed limit, torque limit, gearbox in neutral/low splitter, emergency stop and remote start.
V2814 direct top and VO2814 overdrive. Manual splitter and range change gearboxes with 12+2 gears and 4 reverse gears.
Volvo compact retarder. A light, compact hydraulically/electronically controlled retarder with a braking power of 400-600 kW. Can be combined with VEB.
RS1356SV. Solo axle with single reduction.
RTS2370A. Tandem drive with single reduction.
RS1370HV. Solo axle with hub reduction. High ground clearance.
RT2610HV. Tandem drive with hub reduction. High ground clearance.
RT3210HV. Tandem drive with hub reduction. High ground clearance.
4x2, 6x2, 6x4 tractors.
4x2, 6x2, 6x4, 8x2, 8x4 rigid trucks. Available with parabolic suspension, conventional leaf springs, air suspension (rear, front or all round).
Rigid trucks. 3,200 - 6,000 mm
Tractors 3,050 - 4,100 mm.
Available for 6.7, 7.1, 7.5, 8.0, 9.0 and 16 tonne axle pressure
Available in aluminium or steel with a capacity between 160 and 810 litres. Maximum fuel capacity with several tanks is 1,340 litres (4x2 tractor).
2 x batteries with 225 Ah, 80 A generator
Tractors. All the models in Volvo's tractor range come with full ADR equipment. Exchangeable load carrier body trucks.
The latest generation of Volvos electronically controlled disc rakes (EBS), with a number of comfort and safety enhancing functions. Available in three different levels. The most extensive package is part of the electronic stability programme (ESP) for tractors, 4x2, 6x2 and 6x4.